By Todd Harrison Mar 29, 2005 12:50 pm
I'm just a bear, yeah I'm only a bear....
- A bitter pill from a talented writer.
- The Minx slinks through another slithery session as the great debate continues to rage. Basing...or churning? A technical snapshot supports the latter (lotsa technical breaches above) and the longer we sit sideways, the "less oversold" we become. S&P 1150 (200-day) and 1160 (acne support)-not to mention the looming quarter-end-makes the dynamic a bit dicier.
- Shining Star, as performed by Jerry Garcia, is quickly becoming an all-time fave (Little Wing still holds the top spot).
- Weekdays with Bernie.
- "We use a 3:1 ratio as a general rule in most of our operations within the markets. That ratio represents the reward/risk minimum in daily operations. The volume flows, breadth, momentum and trend indications within the market approximate this 3:1 relationship for a bounce. 1163 support representing the risk on the downside for SPX longs, while a trade into +1200 does little to disrupt the short-term downtrend that has developed over the last month." -- Lehman Chartist Jeff DeGraaf
- A "face-off" in hockey was initially called a "puck-off," but was changed for obvious reasons.
- Rappin' with Professor Fleck.
- After finding the peanut M&M's, Boo grabbed some chips and headed back to Red Dye.
- The societal need for fiscal literacy will continue to grow as we edge through the very tough ten years ahead.
- Hustlin' with Hussman.
- Buzzers may notice a slight shift in the daily banter as we've shifted some of the content dissemination. Greg Collins, whose voice I've grown to greatly respect, will offer more market insight while the "grist" will be handled by Minyanville staffers.
- If Minyanville doesn't make inroads to change the face of financial media, this could happen to you!
- Level Lore? S&P 1180 and NDX 1482 should help set the tone for the turnaround moan.
- Bad news for Chipzilla?
- The metals are starting to perk up (note silver is back above the 200-day).
- The court awarded Piera punitive damages of two "D" batteries.
- The semis, which continue to go "bump" at SOX 420, have reversed into Red Dye and seem intent on testing recent support at SOX 410. Through there, Mon Frere, and they're lookin' at a 3-handle.
- See? Syracuse IS in the Sweet Sixteen!
No positions in stocks mentioned.
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter