Eye of the tiger, Toddo
- The U.K security briefing talked up the "large scale Iraqi capitulation" and that's getting loud in trading circles.
- If Syracuse plays as a team rather than a collection of individuals, they'll be partying in the French Quarter.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder--some are viewing this rally as uber-bullish while others see the spikage as another trap.
- The NYSE breadth continues to outpace the Nazz breadth.
- I just got off the phone with our new bond dude, Brian Reynolds, who informs me that he's sick as a dog but happy as a clam. Hey Bri--maybe I'll send Daisy up there with some chicken soup. Wasabi!
- I'm surprised that Woody Woodpecker wasn't pals with Heckle and Jeckle.
- That's gotta be blood all over the oil futures pit. That sucks.
- Final reminded: March Madness Minyanfest will be held this Sunday at Q-Lounge, 220 W. 19th St (7th/8th). Bring your appetite--they've got White Castle Sliders and kick-ass wings. Doors open at high noon--bring your best game face but please remember to leave your worries behind!
- We've been completely overwhelmed by generous Minyans looking to offer their help in sending our troops Minyanville care packages. If you would like to sponsor a care package and make a soldier's day, please contact Fokker@Minyanville.com and he'll make sure it gets done. Cookies and Tee's are a small price to pay for a smile!
- The BBC, citing a U.K official, reported that Saddam Hussein is likely dead. This may contribute to the blow off we discussed this morning and while I'm trading around my core positions, I think it'll lead to the best fade opportunity
- Gotta hop
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter