- I would like to take a moment of silence and pay tribute to my fallen comrades, those brave Fannie Mae (FNM:NYSE) puts that fought for the truth.
- I am both proud and pleased to announce that David Miller will be joining the 'Ville as a our resident healthcare and biotech professor. It's an important sector of society and we're gonna do our best to further our educational mission. Please join me and the critters in welcoming David aboard!
- Land Shark!
- I almost feel bad that I'm on a diet!
- Nemont Mining (NEM:NYSE) seems like it's on a pin collision .
- This is hilarious. I kid you not, pimp name was Sweet Chocolate Toddo Trump
- It's so quiet today, you could hear a mouse pee on cotton.
- I think someone we know could have written the last sentence.
- One man's Elmer opinion.
- "Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead." Samantha Chloe
- Dan Meehan, Tom Brady and Pedro Martinez are joining me for a little midday fishfest. Alright, it's just Dan...but I'm sure he'll be Pats chattin'! Hey Dan, I'll make you a deal--leave the fellas back and lug over Bridget Moynihan!
- Anybody seen the February PPI?
- Breadth is flat as a mat.
- Watch Wal-Mart (WMT:NYSE) on the retest of $60.
- Is expiration holding Microsoft (MSFT:NASD) up or down?
- Crazy is on the bus. Crude north of $38 and nobody cares. They'll care at $50, $75 and $100. Think Mad Max.
- If you don't have the Buzz & Banter desktop application up, you're missing one of Minyanville's coolest features. Just go to the Buzz tread in the Gazette and, once in, click on "download." It's like a running financial comic strip with hard hitting facts!
- I miss Berko, Matty & the boyz from the 'hood. We still talk daily but after battlin' it out in the pits for so long, it isn't quite the same.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter