We're almost there!
- Reservations for sushi.
- "There are two ways of exerting one's strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up." - Booker T. Washington
- Bond Buzz.
- The bullish case for the market? Hoofy is watching the "obvious" double top in crude with the thought that lower energy costs will create reflex buying in equities. Despite the recent fright, he believes that the tape acts well given the surrounding circumstances and will lead by example when the CRB abates.
- The bearish case for the market? Boo is eyeing lofty expectations for Intel (INTC), structural shifts (bonds/dollar) and the stubborn disconnect between perception and reality. He just turned up the volume as he listens to his BTO disk and is singing along to "You ain't seen nothin' yet..."
- Hey Phoebe, I wasn't serious about the glock!
- Note the slippage in the energy patch. At what point do portfolio managers support this sector into quarter-end?
- Humility and hunger is always a good recipe for success.
- Jerry Fletcher's gold take.
- Well, throw half a shrimp on the Barbie then!
- Abby Normal?
- Rollin in ma six-four...
- Puss and Boots.
- Market internals got all-of-a-sudden drekky. The Minx has two red for each stock ahead.
- Is it possible that Neil Young is still underrated?
- Bubba Bubble?
- Alan Greenspeak.
- No thanks, I'll skip dessert.
- If you approach every trading day as if it's the single most important day in the history of the market, chances are that you'll burn out or fade away.
- Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, so help you Clifford?
- Readying for the Mother Chip.
- Yellow flags and orange whips!
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter