Hey Hoofs...watch those financials for cryin' out loud! If they lose their bid, I'm gonna lose my shirt!
- The settings on my stochastics is: k=21, d=9 and I use a 5-minute and a 240-minute. Alright shooter?
- If you registered for a passport by phone, please take the time to fill out the registration form online. Thanks!
- Specialty pharma trades heavy.
- Watch KLAC here...semicaps are a real tug-o-war.
- I can not tell a lie--I not only fell off my no-carb diet, I crashed off my no-carb diet. It was ugly!
- If the market rips higher, I'll surely feel like a dope (for dancing with Boo). However, as long as I act in a manner consistent with my view while employing failsafes in my approach, there will be no looking back.
- With that said, the difference between mistakes and lessons is the ability to learn from past experiences.
- Do you think Greg had a secret crush on Marsha?
- Watch this pattern of higher lows and higher highs on the two-day S&P and NDX charts. As long as it continues, it's constructive. As soon as it makes a lower low, technicians are gonna scoot.
- The term 'G-Spot' was coined by Ernest Grafenberg in 1950.
- Watch the BKX!
- I'm hearing that Cisco is going to guide "flat." I'm not involved, but I've heard it--and now you have too!
- What will cure the market's ailments? Time, Mon Frere, and lots of it.
- I'm not hearing anything actionable out of these conferences. Shocker!
- In a survey conducted by a women's magazine; 70 percent of female respondents said they would rather have chocolate than sex. My take? They're dating the wrong men!
- Did I mention the importance of the banks?
- Today is my mom's actual birthday. Happy 45th Carole! ;-)
- I heard the FTSE chatter late Friday and failed to pass it along. Mea culpa.
- Martha Fokker?!?!
- Not seeing much in the way of flow. As so as I do, you will.
- There's a subtle difference between churning and basing, but the implications are polar opposites.
- It's almost noon and my systems still aren't at 100% (hint).
- The NDX neckline resides around 970.
- There is a difference between market strategy and trading tactics. I plan on communicating the former while using more real-time examples of the latter.
- What the heck has gotten into LL Cool J? He looks like he spends 12 hrs/day in the gym!
- We've put a lot of elbow grease into Minyanville and the overwhelming response today is proof that it was well worth the effort. I'm not talking about dollars and cents, mind you...I'm talking about the entire concept of financial infotainment and education. We dared to dream and our dreams are coming true. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter