May peace be with you!
- Do bubbles influence corporate investment?
- Loverboy videos were ahead of their time.
- Morgan Stanley's semi conference starts on Monday. Intel (INTC:NASD) will be a no show.
- If we made a movie called Market Mafia, Elmer would play Sammy "the bull" Gravano and Franklin Raines would play John Gotti (who ends up taking the fall).
- The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
- There are two credit cards for every person in the United States. Thanks Elmer!
- Monday's Beeks peek: 8:30: Personal Income for Jan (0.5%), Personal Spending for Jan (0.4%) 10:00: Construction Spending for Jan (0.3%), ISM Index for February (62.0),
- People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
- Yes, we're working on a solution to make News & Views seamless and printable.
- Franck Muller makes a nice looking watch but they break way too much and have horrible customer service.
- 2:1 breadth and firm financials. That's the bull case in a nutshell (no, this is me in a nutshell!)
- Energy is starting to trade a tad heavier.
- The NDX is poking through the lower bandtag of the uptrend channel (that it breached earlier today).
- The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language. Or maybe it's not said?
- So far, I'm liking "Gregger" (once the "Gre" ban is lifted)...but Merman has possibilities too!
- Find the time to have dinner with friends and family. That's the ultimate bottom line.
- Shhh....the volume is very low.
- This has been some kinda week. It started with a punch in the belly (overloaded server and lotsa glitches), improved midweek (when we learned that the traffic jam was a function of a 400% surge in page requests), and ended on a high (starting to hum and new server deployed tonight). I'm gonna get outa the city this weekend and BREATHE....and then we'll juice it up anew on Monday!
- Snapper feels like he wants to try to stretch his legs. Watch the financials for clues.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter