- We're aware that many Minyans are experiencing very slow load times right now. Our tech team is on it and we hope to have it addressed shortly. Little glitches (in buzz/banter desktop tool, etc.) always occur during a new launch--please be patient with us.
- The retailers still trade as if they're a crowded short. Look at the RTH (retail holder) and you'll see how important the $95 level is.
- You can control the font size of the new 'Ville at the bottom of this page.
- Most traders I speak with think that it's simply a matter of time before we take out S&P 1160. Still, until proven otherwise, double tops and non-confirmations abound.
- Personally, I thought the final episode of Sex in the City was a huge miss.
- Minyanville press release hits the tape.
- The denial-migration-panic process is in full effect--the only question is whether we're in the denial portion of a bear phase or the migration portion of the bull phase.
- Every dip below the NDX 50-day moving average has been short lived. Pay particular attention to this as we edge towards the NDX 1450-1460 level.
- This...slow...site...is...pissing...me...off. Will be fixed shortly...
- The banks continue to hold BKX 1000. As long as they remain firm, Snapper has a shot.
- Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire
- Is it a coincidence that most columnists have used Boo as their critter of choice in Buzz & Banter?
- My column will pick up in pace (in this space)--I'm just dealing with alotta administrative issues today with regard to the new digs.
- Europe is now hugging either side of the flat line.
- If the semis don't hold SOX 495, 490 is the last support before SOX 470. And yes, that dandruff is still very much in play.
- Nazz breadth.
- The internets have traded lethargic from the word go.
- I think Soriano will be a Hall of Famer.
- Fine, I guess.....how is YOUR Monday?
- The consumers continue their outperformance.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter