More Random Thoughts!
Come on baby, let's get this party started!
- The bathroom attendant at the restaurant I was at last night told me that he's hearing Friday is "the" day. I tipped him a finski and smiled as I walked out the door.
- Trend channel lines--Snoop style--reside at S&P 830 and NDX 980 on the upside. I concur.
- And then this one time at band camp, I took my flute...
- One of the ten trading commandments--Adapt your style to the market. The toughest aspect of trading this tape is when to stick and move and when to open up your stance for a trade. Either way, defining your risk parameters is not only intelligent, it's often necessary.
- No can do on the Maryland Minyanfest Feb 22nd but we WILL reschedule. In that vein, point well taken from the NYC Minyans who ask why we haven't broken bread in the big city. We'll put something on the calendar soon.
- Citigroup (chief tell) fills the gap at 30.90 (from October 14th).
- My grandfather called every male person he spoke to "sir." And I do too....
- Microsoft, Cisco, Orcl and Intel continue to trade dry.
- Oh yeah, DELL reports earnings tonight. Look at the one year chart--this is a BIG level.
- Beeks alert! Tomorrow morning we get Biz Inventories (exp. .2%), Industrial Production (exp. .3%), Capacity Utilization (exp. 75.6%) and the Chris Weber Confidence Number (exp. 81.9).
- That duct tape guy on television must be on mushrooms.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter