Daisy--you're such a doll!
- I currently have (down)trend lines drawn on the 5-day S&P and the 21-day NDX. Why? Because that's where I found trendlines!
- I haven't heard ONE person say we're gonna rally into the weekend. Hmm...
- Tired of all those Minyanville email alerts? You can still be a Minyan WITHOUT the alerts, cookie--we're just offering the option for those who want it.
- The breadth and the action in the dollar are bummin' Hoofy out.
- A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
- Citigroup is a killer tell.
- Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.
- No matter how much conviction you have, you should never deploy all of your capital at one level.
- The brokers are intriguingly green, Kermit!
- Institutional flow is very quiet. Hedgies are punting back and forth.
- I'm told 808.36 is a 78.6% Fibonacci retracement. I don't really use/watch these but I wanted to pass it along--for what it's worth.
- One month ago today, the BKX was flirting with the breakout at 800. That was ONE month ago! If you loved 'em then and hate them now, think about that for a second.
- About two-thirds of the world's population have no regular contact with newspapers, television, radio or telephones.
- S's over N's
- If Snaps is gonna giggle, the breadth needs some Listerine!
- The fastest moving muscle in the human body is the one that opens and closes the eyelid.
- Alright, anybody want to venture a guess on the next time they say "dollar crisis" on t.v.?
- As Waxy says, emotions are for weddings & funerals--NOT money management.
- Are we having fun yet?
- The shorter-term stochastics are about as coiled as I've ever seen them. Up until late yesterday, I've was fading them (and selling rallies). However, while I can't tell you when, I'm fairly sure that AT SOME POINT, they'll be "crossing at the top" and everyone will be screaming about how great the market is.
- No--there will NEVER be Daisy blow-up dolls. STOP ASKING!
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter