More Random Thoughts!
Good luck into the close!
- We continue to see covering/put selling in the QQQ. No...more...bears.
- Wait until you read Ms. Wein in the Minyanville elementary school. Talent beyond belief.
- Beeks Alert! Advanced Retail Sales are due tomorrow (exp. 0, less autos .5%), as are initial jobless claims (345k), continuing claims (exp. 3100k), business inventories (exp..3%) and the monthly budget statement. And you think YOUR Amex bill was large?
- I just got an email that reeks of a market top.
- The S&P breadth and brokerage action is bullish. No two ways to look at it.
- With that said, IF (monster if) we don't close strong/break out, there is gonna be a whole heckuva lotta bulls trapped in a double top.
- Is productivity the new paradigm debate?
- Silver up 3%.
- Be sure to check out Fleck's Rap tonight on the 'Ville!
- Cisco (CSCO:NASD) has been a heavy Betty all day.
- Has anyone ever seen Minnie Mouse and Janet Jackson at the same halftime show at the same time?
- I'm still shocked at the generosity of the Minyanhood. In a good way!
- The short-term NDX chart is sitting between the reverse dandruff and resistance.
- If you're copying and pasting Minyanville articles (and distributing them), it's copyright infringement. We love the exposure and appreciate the thought but please, friends, let's do it the right way.
- Hair club for traders.
- I saw my beautiful grandmother (and mom) last night and she gave me a card I wrote to Ruby 20 years ago. Goose bumps.
- Don't guess, Meat, just trade.
- Two new technicians arrive in the 'Ville next week. Chart-o-rama!
- Will somebody PLEASE give Rebecca Quick a Minyanville passport?
- Good luck into the close.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter