More Random Thoughts!
The devil made me do it!
- Sharing might be caring but if you're reading this without being a registered Minyan, please do the right thing and help feed the critters!
- Bonds, after an initial pop on the auction, decided they didn't like the composition of foreign ownership (and dropped).
- Is the mere fact that we're discussing Bubble Part Deux a sign that Mr. Melt is around the corner?
- Breadth has been sticky throughout the auction action despite the tug of war that is NDX 1500.
- Hey, ya wanna lose weight? DON'T EAT SO MUCH!
- Jumpin' Juniper! Talk about short-term memory loss!
- It finally nice to hear some good news about a Jackson!
- Don't think Meat, just Trade..
- This is an interesting perspective on the importance of breadth
- "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" Theodore Seuss Giesel
- My conference calls on Monday, Wednesday and Friday have been on odd hours while Tuesday and Thursday are on even hours. Coincidence? Nothing is a coincidence!
- If you can remember when Chevy Chase, and Dan Aykroyd were funny, you're showing your age.
- With something like the weather, you'd think we would entrust it to something other than a groundhog
- Out and aboot, eh?
- Despite the 2% jump in crude today, the commodity is in the process of making a third "lower high."
- The bulletin board stat in my opening post was an eye opener. Wowsers.
- I sure hope Kit DeLuca found a good man.
- What? Say again? I can't hear you with the volume this low!
- Justin ducked a high heater.
- Are traders long awaiting Snapper? And what happens if he doesn't show up?
- How do you shoot the devil in the back. What if you miss?
- Check out Fleck!
- Fare ye well.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter