By Todd Harrison Dec 09, 2003 11:47 am
I've never gotten so many phone calls in my life!
- The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle
- There was alotta positive feedback on this morning's quick IM exchange. What if I were to tell you that you could watch the ongoing IM chats between the Minyanville professors all day?
- What's the deal, Neal? He's top bid to join the Minyanville family at our holiday party December 17th (NYC). I heard--and don't quote me on this--that Daisy will be bringing a couple of her dairy diva friends along for some gazing and grazing. It's all good--especially since the proceeds will benefit the Ruby Peck Foundation for Children's Education!
- Levels abound. Dow 10,000. S&P 1075, er, 1060. NDX 1405 (50-day). BKX 950 (failed a few times), SOX 500.
- The semis trade heavy--particularly in the face of Texas Instruments (TXN:NYSE).
- BCS Final four. Championship game. Case closed.
- The cyclicals still trade dry. Autos, machinery, the papers, the chemicals...
- Intel (INTC:NASD). The one that got away.
- I get so many IM's, they should call me Lord of the Pings.
- Da-nny Mee-han.
- If you want to get involved in a stock (or commodity) that you think is extended, you can always purchase a partial position (say, 25%) and trade it as a function of price. It's called trading "in between."
- Breadth is 2:1 negative on the Nazz and 3:2 negative on the big board. S's over N's.
- A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate. That might explain why ladies night in Minyanville always attracts alotta ferrets!
- Everything on your screens is subject to change at 2:15. Keep that in mind.
- While perusing the Minyanville holiday gift baskets, be sure to see the fine fleece's in Harrison's.
- With everyone using the same stops, think about widening your approach with smaller quantities. Just a thought.
- NASDAQ 2000 was tested ONCE and hasn't seen it since. Will Dow 10,000 be able to stump that hump?
- Download your Minyanville ICON here!
- The original name for butterfly was flutterby.
- Hoofy and Boo are each holding one of Snapper's arms and pulling feverishly!
- Congrats to the Bass Trading Team for their huge success in raising money for the kids yesterday!
position in dia, qqq
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter