After the spanking i've taken this week, I'm doing everything I can to spur this tape!
- Mr. Goodbar is far and away the king of the Hershey Miniatures
- The retailers continue to trade lethargic.
- I can actually see Bucky gain weight. Hey cookie-take human bites!
- NSM just reported-watch the SOX.
- Hoofy has a cowlick. Get it?
- If there aren't credit potholes in the financial system, I'll be shocked.
- Everyone keeps trying to compare the current period to past markets but don't kid yourself-these are unique times.
- Rich Gannon is the N.F.L MVP.
- Ruby and Dorothy were married for 59 years. That's crazy!
- I'm meeting my Zeta Psi fraternity brothers for chicken wings and wale's tales tonight and I'm psyched to see my old friends (it's good for the soul).
- The Nazz and S&P can both rally almost 100 points and still be in a pronounced downtrend.
- Can you imagine having Thanksgiving with the Stiller family?
- Look at a five year chart of the S&P. We continue to put in lower highs and lower lows (not healthy)
- I'm wearing my Boo shirt today. Wasabi!
- We're going to have a slew of classes at the University of Minyanville including Derivatives, Technical Analysis, Fixed Income and Fundamental Analysis-all free.
- I think Daisy would make a fine Treasury Secretary. Who's with me?
- My Mama says alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.
- There's a big media conference next week.
- South Beach used to be fun...it's too seedy now.
- Hey Junior Seau-payback's a bitch.
- The breadth in the Nazz is still negative (but much better than it was).
- I can't remember the last time I've seen the inside of my gym and that's never a good sign.
- I've gotten emails from Switzerland, Israel and Malta today. That's pretty cool.
- I'm itching to put a leg back in my bear costume (to make 50%) but I'm trying to err to the side of discipline with the banks "dry."
- I hope this finds you well.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter