This is no weather for a snake!
- Kool & the Gang is one of the all-time most underrated bands.
- Interesting. Long...but interesting.
- I don't know about you but I, for one, am ready to be snowed in for a weekend.
- Watch those frisky financials--particularly Citigroup (C:NYSE) and Goldman Sachs (GS:NYSE).
- Strumming my pain with his fingers? What the heck is she talking about?
- The energy patch (oil service) continues its effort to produce a drug like spike.
- COCO (COCO:NASD) is going Cuckoo for Coco Puffs!
- Watch the internets for signs of traction/slippage (high beta proxy).
- It's holiday time in the 'Ville. Please take a stroll through Main Street (it stopped snowing) and sneak a peek at the warm Minyanville fleeces and jazzy holiday gift baskets. Also, for the philanthropic Minyans among you, please know that the Ruby Peck Foundation for Children's Education continues to make distributions to our family of charitable organizations.
- The dollar squalor (and bold gold) continues. If the trend is your friend, these are the two most popular kids in the class!
- Mr. Brodsky has Minyan blood.
- S&P 1060-1062. S&P 1060-1062. S&P 1060-1062. Got it?
- She's fresh. Exciting. She's so exciting to me.
- Was the purple teletubbie really gay?
- Expect the tape to get thinner as traders try to beat the snow home.
- MS.Howells and Brian Reynolds are making beautiful music together.
- But did you use protection Austin? Sure, I had my 9mm right by the bed. NO...I mean did you use a condom? (laughing) Only sailors use condoms. Not in the nineties, Austin. Well they should--those filthy beggars--they go from port to port!
- Nazz breadth 2:1 negative. NYSE is actually flattish.
- Minyan Trivia: What is Professor Brodsky's brother's name? The first correct response sent to firstname.lastname@example.org wins a snazzy free tee!
- Fokker wants a Red Rider BB gun for Christmas. You'll shoot your eye out kid!
- The range is defined. The breakout/breakdown will shake up the mojo.
- I still think that the only thing that'll wake up the sellers is lower prices.
- Quick...and dirty.
- Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, and small minds discuss people
- Bruin Basketball and life's lessons.
- What was Tattoo's fantasy?
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter