By Marcus Laun Dec 05, 2002 12:29 pm
This one's for you Daisy!
- If you work very hard just to get to the weekend and then spend the weekend getting ready for work, you're missing the bigger picture.
- After an embarrassingly long groveling period, Katie took Martin back and the kid is eligible for a bonus again (but we may stiff him anyway).
- If the big picture bear thesis is right, the three best (longer term) shorts in the market are financials, retailers and gaming stocks (just my humble opinion).
- The Knicks lost their mojo when they traded Oak.
- My sense is that NDX 1050 holds the first time around-big support (resistance) typically isn't broken from oversold (overbought) conditions. Still, I'm keeping one leg in the bear costume as I want to honor the Razor Burn thesis I've been talking about for over a month.
- I just got my Snapper t-shirt and it's pretty awesome!
- Either my cat Zoe is addicted to catnip or she's just naturally a freak. Hey-they say cats take after their owners!
- Achtung baby! The German DAX is getting smoked (down 3%).
- There were just cheese sticks on my trading desk and between Junior, JJ and Bucky (fastest hands on Wall Street), I didn't even get a look!
- I've been scanning for names outside of tech to trade-less crowded.
- I don't trust anybody that hates animals.
- Every game is a must game for the Raiders as the A.F.C is still up for grabs.
- Negative energy is a drag.
- When you look back at this juncture of the market six months from now, will you be happy with the decisions you're making today?
- We've got Minyans all over the world but the most remote reader I've seen is from Malta. Where the heck is Malta?
- Look at a daily chart of the market, then look at a weekly chart, then look at a monthly chart, then look at a yearly chart, then look at a five year chart. See what I'm saying about identifying a time frame on your exposure?
- I love peas.
- Goldman downgraded the specialty retailers mid-morning (if you didn't already know).
- Donate some time this holiday season and volunteer-karma is a wonderful thing.
- If you believe in the regression to the historical mean of return (I do), doesn't it stand to reason that we'll see a regression to the historical mean of valuation? In other words, if the P/E overshot to the upside during the bubble, don't they have to compress below the historical average as we recover?
- I read an article today that says the crispier your food is, the unhealthier it is for you. That sucks....for me.
- Do you think Fonzi and Joanie ever "did it?"
- Are the dip buyers scared yet?
- While your focusing on Intel's mid-quarter update, don't forget that we have a Seattle Slew of economic reports tomorrow morning.
- I can't stop eating-it's getting embarrassing.
- Congrats Dale and Renee on your pending nuptials! Lotsa Mazel!
- I hope this finds you well.
positions in qqq, intc
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter