Gin & Juice!
- Thank you to all of the Minyanville contributors for their effort and to all of you for your amazing support in '04! Stay tuned...
- The mo-mo crowd at work - sun screen stocks up huge today on announcement of Meehan heading to Bahamas
- "The U.S. dollar is poised to end the year with a decline, marking the longest annual losing streak since 1987. At that time, after declining for three years, G7 finance ministers met to end the decline due to concerns over world growth." - from MS Howells research
- If I had a dollar for every time someone wrote an article about the falling dollar by now I would have quite a few dollars.
- According to the New York Times yesterday, the Pentagon plans to offer $60 bln in cuts over the next 6 years
- We set high standards to live up to, then when we fail to meet them we try to change the rules
- Apathy Index: "The VIX, which uses Standard & Poor's 500-stock index option prices to calibrate a market volatility forecast, has declined in 15 out of 20 days this month; it is down 12% in December and about 37% this year." From Bear
- I have heard of beating a dead horse but this is new.
- Meehan ?
- Let's put the economics in terms even those arrogant, obese, poor math skilled Americans can understand
- Good old-fashioned police work
- Get well Woodrow!
- "Uh, I just checked the actuarial tables...and I'd like my money now, thank you" - from Pepe
- Big Unit almost a Yankee. At least he's under .500 lifetime against the Orioles.
- Amazing! Master Chief Billy Sunday would even be impressed with that one.
- Insert your own joke
- Meehan says similar things happen in Kentucky
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter