KLAC just became a tell.
- I'm jugglin' a lot of meetings and minutiae today so apologies for the lag in posts.
- The dollar squalor and bold gold has short-term headline risk. Whachu tawkin' about Willis? That trade has gotten a tad loud in the media.
- The VIX is 15 handles away from ultimate support.
- Few things in this world surprise me anymore.
- Breadth mints.
- See some old friends. It's good for the soul.
- Is Denzel an all-time top ten actor?
- Professor Succo is a good man. Salt of the earth.
- If you haven't been to Australia, put it on your "to do" list.
- General Motors (GM:NYSE) is (was) a crowded short.
- Hey Boo, where you going with that gun in your hand?
- The ability not to trade is as important as one's trading ability.
- No, Brodsky isn't the Adam from Average Joe.
- There's a lot of negative gamma currently in the market.
- Sylvia Vadvah cracks me up.
- The stylistic approach that worked for three years (long volatility/fading when trading) became obsolete this year. Makes sense--weed out the bulls, weed out the bears, weed out the bulls, weed out the bears....we've only just begun.
- Aloha Mr. Hand.
- Watch to see how KLA-Tencor (KLAC:NASD) reacts to the news (they just upped order guidance).
- Festivus for the rest of us.
- The money center banks aren't participating in this jig.
- Something doesn't feel right.
- Lunch meeting--gotta hop.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter