This volatility is driving me batty!
- We're aware that the critters keep asking you to log back on the site and we're correcting that problem as we speak, cookie.
- Thus far, the banks act surprisingly dry-especially in the face of Barclay's miss. Keep an eye on this group!
- The Raiders played with passion last night and they beat a strong Jets squad. There may be hope for us yet!
- The consumer names continue to act well and we know that Dean Dwyer digs 'em.
- Due to the snow, the Gallery of the Arts didn't receive their winter collection in time for launch but I'm told the shipment will arrive soon!
- Yesterday was the first time in a while the market sold off on good news. Something to monitor.
- We will have online ordering capabilities shortly.
- There is a gap in the S&P chart (from Wednesday's opening) residing at S&P 921 (works to 912).
- Oh yeah....last Wednesday's show was splendid. Loved the Aiko, Music Never Stopped, Shakedown, Lovelight...when's the last time your face hurt from smiling so hard?
- Chambo alert-his comments should hit the tape at 11am.
- Please forward any suggestions/observations/kinks to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get on it.
- Yes, I would have slipped an arm back into the bear costume and NO, I have no regrets-profitability lies in the trades ahead. No looking back, please, unless it's to learn .
- The psychology in the semis is the polar opposite of what it was in early October...which is odd considering it's just ran 75%!
- For a full description of the Razor Burn thesis, check out the archives on October 29th.
- Charlie Garner is still the most underappreciated back in the NFL.
- The buy the dip mentality is bullish (self-fulfilling) until it's very bearish (traders caught long).
- Everyone should watch a Mel Brooks movie this weekend.
- I continue to hear of asset allocation (out of stocks) and I'm starting to see macro sellers show up.
- Daisy is more than just a pretty face.
- Yes, we know the time stamp is an hour early--we're on it!
- I hope this finds you well.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter