By Todd Harrison Dec 20, 2002 12:54 pm
Of course, I NEVER had a doubt!
- Expiration action is typically seen in the days prior to the actual expiry. During the actual day, the opening and close are typically busy and everything else is drifty.
- My favorite Minyanville tee is the faded blue athletic department shirt.
- Game on! S&P 895 is triggered and I am dancing with two legs in my metaphorical bear costume (50% conviction on the short side). I'm using a tight S&P 900 stop.
- Crimson Tide was the best submarine movie ever.
- You can lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs. Sucks for Hoofy!
- All's quiet on the macro front.
- I watched the new David Gilmour DVD three times last night-it's that good!
- My traders-Bucky, Junior and JJ-comprise the best desk I've ever had the privilege of working on.
- You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than a poisonous spider. Somebody tell Michael Jackson!
- Do I still think the tape has significant downside risk? Yes. Do I think its next week's business? I'm....not sure.
- My last lunch is Blue Smoke Barbeque-and it's tremendous!
- The most bullish action in the market is the traction in the financials (on settlement relief) although I (continue to) think that they have much bigger issues.
- A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds. I can relate!
- Once again, thank you Mark Mazzer for stepping up in the charity auction. You're a good dude.
- If I was one of the se7en deadly sins, I'd be gluttony.
- While I'm away, eyeball S&P 925 and NDX 1060ish as the upper band of the "right shoulder." If they get through there, the dandruff could abate.
- Take the time to smile this holiday season. You bust your ass all year long and deserve a break!
- Why do I drink diet Pepsi with chocolate chip cookies?
- The state of Vermont has produced twice as many presidents as hockey players.
- If today wasn't my last trading day of the year, I would likely scale into short exposure rather than stopping it out (using the above mentioned levels as stops).
- I'm thinking of Bill Meehan and his family a lot lately.
- Specialty Pharma is a can of worms!
- I've learned a lot about myself through this column-what I want, who I am, where I'm going. I owe a big thanks to the readership for allowing me to do that.
- Orange Mocha Frappacino!
- I've got to jump out to the bank (what the heck is a notary anyway)-I've left strict instructions on my stop with the boyz in the hood. FYI.
No positions in stocks mentioned.
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter