When does the upside become top heavy?
- Astronaut Buzz Aldrin's mother's maiden name was "Moon"
- Natural gas is up over 15% the last couple of days.
- The newest Mini-Minyan has arrived--all 8 lb 2 ounces of him! Charles Weston Poe was born to last night to a very excited Charlie and Cory. Mom, dad and jr. are all doing great!
- The dollar is melting anew. Nobody seems to care but the squalor continues.
- Professor Reynolds has had a tremendous feel via the corporate bond market.
- 3-9. Abysmal.
- Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite. DY-NO-MITE!
- I thought Succ's piece was awesome.
- Biotechs continue to flex. Beta anyone?
- Look at the big brain on Brad!
- Eyes are already starting to migrate to Friday's employment data.
- I'm gonna come back in my next life as a Foreigner song.
- What will it take to motivate the sell side? Lower prices?
- Intel (INTC:NASD) mid-quarter update is Thursday. Jeez, there sure are a lot of charts that look like that.
- Will the energy patch have a "drug like" pop?
- Program trading now accounts for over 40% of NYSE volume.
- The longer the S&P can base above 1060, the more emboldened (nervous) the bulls (bears) will be.
- This is one humbling business. I correctly opined (this summer) that the dollar would melt and gold would rally. I also thought stocks would fall apart and they've responded with an equity enema (bad visual).
- The last time gold, the dollar and the S&P acted as they have (this past year) was 1987. Chicken Toddo!
- Congratulations to the crew at ONE LITTLE WEST on their grand opening party tonight. The place is awesome!
- I was reading a book about great achievements in American history. The common thread? There came a point when all the inventors zigged while everyone else zagged.
- I think Adam Brodsky is gonna be one of the great ones.
- Take a sick day Pal!
- Did I overthink the Burned Razor? We did, after all, get a soft November into a snappy December.
- Now youz can't leave.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter