Wanna see a magician? Watch me make these bears disappear!
- For all those Minyans asking if Laurie McGuirk is single, I've got a shocker for you. She's a he!
- The crimson brokers are thus far insulated and isolated.
- I've got a 5-day gip (chart) of the SPY on (one of) my bloombergs. It's consolidating right under resistance--that means it's either basing for blast off or churning before burning.
- The breadth supports the former scenario. I'm still very wary of trap doors but the "eyes" thus far are constructive.
- Don't you know who you're talking to esse??? Don't you know I'm loco???
- I just saw a macro gorilla "take" 500,000 SPY to open (long).
- Has anyone seen Millstein?
- Cincinnati Bengal Chad Johnson: "Three things are certain in life. Death, Taxes, and me being open."
- Heard the NYSE is changing its name to the House of Thain
- May the best days of 2003 be the worst days of 2004.
- The energy patch is full of, er, energy.
- Ruby was there last night--smilin' and winkin'.
- The consumers are underperforming (Colgate (CL:NYSE)).
- Brodsky just pinged me to watch the biotechs on the long side. I believe he's involved (and this is not meant as advice).
- There was a great magician at the party last night. He made my money disappear. Seriously--if any of you have an event, I highly recommend this guy. Insanity.
- I'm gonna get these randoms out and come back.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter