By Todd Harrison Dec 17, 2003 2:03 pm
This tape is all me!
- Wait till Otis sees us. He LOVES us!
- How low must the dollar go before they smack the schvitz out of equities?
- A fair amount of supply (via IPO's) is in the market today.
- No soup for you!
- Boo has become a paranoid schizophrenic. And so has Boo.
- Beeks will swing by tomorrow with the initial jobless claims (exp. 365k), leading indicators (exp. .3%) and the Philly Fed (exp. 25).
- I gotta tell ya. There are a whole heckuva lotta good Minyans out there.
- S's over N's still.
- Citigroup (C:NYSE). Watch it.
- It could be worse. It could be raining.
- Orbitz (ORBZ:NASD). Priced at 26. Rallied to 30 and has been flirting with its issue price ever since.
- The rotation from high beta (internets) to old school (cyclicals) continues.
- Energy is holding a bid as well (on the heels of the rude crude).
- I think commentary on the metals is gonna be a huge value added for the Minyans.
- Coming soon: Earn while you learn as a Minyan Ambassador!
- Amazon (AMZN:NASD) is swimming down denial. Get it?
- Pat Benetar shoulda been a bigger star.
- Fokker is dusting off his fake I.D.
- Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!
- The "lower highs" since the Saddam prize should be a focus of your trading eyes.
- The Minx holds tight despite bunk banks, soft semis and a drab dollar. Deja Boo.
- I've been putting it out there since July of 2000. Sometimes you're gonna be the windshield, sometimes you're gonna be the bug.
- You're not a bug....are you, Gnat?
- If I were a long term investor, I'd prolly overweight energy issues, commodities and F-troop puts. But that's just me.
- If wishes were knishes, I'd be (another) 10 pounds overweight.
- Yes, I'm gonna take a coupla weeks around year end. Haven't quite decided when or where.
- Love is a battlefield.
- If you trade long enough, you're gonna have war wounds. Comes with the territory.
- In early September 2001, Bill Meehan was goading me into chasing a gaggle of geese (or, in his case, a Bud) one night after work. I was too busy and told him we'd do it some other time. Think about that when you're too tired to see friends or family.
- Admit it--you were having Random D.T's.
- Some people get it. Some people never will.
- If you're a big critter fan, please check out the holiday selections on Main Street. They make awesome stocking stuffers.
- Austria? Great! Let's just throw another shrimp on the barbie!
- Jason Miller--you da man, dog!
- If adversity builds character, it's no shocker I have a whole town full of 'em.
- The banks failed again at BKX 950.
- The difference between the buy-side and sell-side? Manners.
- Think next generation School House Rock.
- I have a dilemma---Daisy's body as a critter kid.
- Never let your passion become your plight.
- I'm fatter, er, flattered.
- The first Minyan who can list all of the movie references in this post (in order) will win a Minyanville fleece! (Why not---it's the holidays). Send your try to firstname.lastname@example.org!
position in spx, fnm
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter