This tape is all me!
- Wait till Otis sees us. He LOVES us!
- How low must the dollar go before they smack the schvitz out of equities?
- A fair amount of supply (via IPO's) is in the market today.
- No soup for you!
- Boo has become a paranoid schizophrenic. And so has Boo.
- Beeks will swing by tomorrow with the initial jobless claims (exp. 365k), leading indicators (exp. .3%) and the Philly Fed (exp. 25).
- I gotta tell ya. There are a whole heckuva lotta good Minyans out there.
- S's over N's still.
- Citigroup (C:NYSE). Watch it.
- It could be worse. It could be raining.
- Orbitz (ORBZ:NASD). Priced at 26. Rallied to 30 and has been flirting with its issue price ever since.
- The rotation from high beta (internets) to old school (cyclicals) continues.
- Energy is holding a bid as well (on the heels of the rude crude).
- I think commentary on the metals is gonna be a huge value added for the Minyans.
- Coming soon: Earn while you learn as a Minyan Ambassador!
- Amazon (AMZN:NASD) is swimming down denial. Get it?
- Pat Benetar shoulda been a bigger star.
- Fokker is dusting off his fake I.D.
- Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!
- The "lower highs" since the Saddam prize should be a focus of your trading eyes.
- The Minx holds tight despite bunk banks, soft semis and a drab dollar. Deja Boo.
- I've been putting it out there since July of 2000. Sometimes you're gonna be the windshield, sometimes you're gonna be the bug.
- You're not a bug....are you, Gnat?
- If I were a long term investor, I'd prolly overweight energy issues, commodities and F-troop puts. But that's just me.
- If wishes were knishes, I'd be (another) 10 pounds overweight.
- Yes, I'm gonna take a coupla weeks around year end. Haven't quite decided when or where.
- Love is a battlefield.
- If you trade long enough, you're gonna have war wounds. Comes with the territory.
- In early September 2001, Bill Meehan was goading me into chasing a gaggle of geese (or, in his case, a Bud) one night after work. I was too busy and told him we'd do it some other time. Think about that when you're too tired to see friends or family.
- Admit it--you were having Random D.T's.
- Some people get it. Some people never will.
- If you're a big critter fan, please check out the holiday selections on Main Street. They make awesome stocking stuffers.
- Austria? Great! Let's just throw another shrimp on the barbie!
- Jason Miller--you da man, dog!
- If adversity builds character, it's no shocker I have a whole town full of 'em.
- The banks failed again at BKX 950.
- The difference between the buy-side and sell-side? Manners.
- Think next generation School House Rock.
- I have a dilemma---Daisy's body as a critter kid.
- Never let your passion become your plight.
- I'm fatter, er, flattered.
- The first Minyan who can list all of the movie references in this post (in order) will win a Minyanville fleece! (Why not---it's the holidays). Send your try to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter