If they can't hold S&P 1075, the flurry could get blurry in a hurry!
- Santa...St. Nick...Kris Kringle...is everyone schizophrenic these days?
- Thus far, the NASDAQ (not making a new high) is a negative divergence.
- The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from public libraries.
- Suffering produces endurance, endurance produces character, and character produces hope.
- I'm not sure what's worse--a bad market call or the right market call and not capturing it.
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
- I'm seeing traders getting long this Amgen (AMGN:NASD) in front of tonight's meeting.
- I've heard of burning the candle at both ends but I've basically tossed the whole candle in the fire this year.
- NASDAQ BREADTH IS NOW NEGATIVE.
- S&P 1075 is a key here--lotsa traders are leaning against it.
- Sorry Adam--the only thing the Raiders have left is the spoiler role.
- Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
- Hope isn't a viable investment vehicle.
- Gold, the dollar and oil are all tellin' ya that this news was already baked into the cake.
- Monitor the lower highs on the intraday charts.
- 27 1/2 hours left in the Minyan charity auction!
- Is it Friday yet?
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter