Oy...I guess I shoulda kept my big mouth shut!
- Ricky won't run for 200 yards this weekend-he won't even run for 100 yards (humble).
- The internals do not bode well for a Snapper cameo.
- Dandruff alert in the retail index (RLX)-there's a potential head and shoulders there also.
- This business has gotten boring-thank god for critters!
- Gold has traded up to the September highs. Hmm...extended at resistance.
- Salmon is my favorite sushi but tuna is my favorite fish. Why is that?
- I didn't feed my cat for four days just to see if she'd still love me. Just kidding!
- I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is nothing better than kicking back and having a cold beer with your brother. Wasabi Adam!
- "I'm bulimic"...."You can read minds?!?!"
- I haven't heard a Traffic song in a really long time.
- The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the alphabet.
- The Nazz has been heavy all day. S's over N's, baby.
- I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't looking forward to getting naked (no bear costume) and taking a break from the tape.
- The Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!
- The worst thing you can do when trading is outthink yourself.
- A reader opined that before it's all over, companies will give daily updates of business on the web. Hmm...interesting thought, Chuck!
- If I hear "Gonna make my brown eyes blue" one more time, I may lose it.
- Johnnie Bravo got all the chicks.
- Playing situations and stories is much easier than tape trading. More and more money managers I speak with are isolating their exposure and viewing the tape as a market of stocks, not a stock market.
- I can't stop wearing my Minyanville tee's. It's either acceptable because I'm excited or I'm totally self-absorbed. (ex-girlfriends, please keep your comments to yourself!)
- If you think this business doesn't take a toll on you, take a look at Junior. DOH!
- With all the bulls and bears beating their chest, it's interesting to note that S&P is at the same level it was at the beginning of September.
- I can't wait to roll out the elementary educational products. Teaching young children is much more appealing that battling grown adults!
- Bark like a dog. A BIG dog!
- I think of my grandfather every day.
- Last month, the Fed heads were huffing and puffing that deflation was a silly notion. Yesterday, the FOMC minutes made a point to highlight the topic. Wow--the three faces of Elmer!
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter