By Todd Harrison Dec 13, 2002 2:18 pm
Oy...I guess I shoulda kept my big mouth shut!
- Ricky won't run for 200 yards this weekend-he won't even run for 100 yards (humble).
- The internals do not bode well for a Snapper cameo.
- Dandruff alert in the retail index (RLX)-there's a potential head and shoulders there also.
- This business has gotten boring-thank god for critters!
- Gold has traded up to the September highs. Hmm...extended at resistance.
- Salmon is my favorite sushi but tuna is my favorite fish. Why is that?
- I didn't feed my cat for four days just to see if she'd still love me. Just kidding!
- I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is nothing better than kicking back and having a cold beer with your brother. Wasabi Adam!
- "I'm bulimic"...."You can read minds?!?!"
- I haven't heard a Traffic song in a really long time.
- The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the alphabet.
- The Nazz has been heavy all day. S's over N's, baby.
- I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't looking forward to getting naked (no bear costume) and taking a break from the tape.
- The Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!
- The worst thing you can do when trading is outthink yourself.
- A reader opined that before it's all over, companies will give daily updates of business on the web. Hmm...interesting thought, Chuck!
- If I hear "Gonna make my brown eyes blue" one more time, I may lose it.
- Johnnie Bravo got all the chicks.
- Playing situations and stories is much easier than tape trading. More and more money managers I speak with are isolating their exposure and viewing the tape as a market of stocks, not a stock market.
- I can't stop wearing my Minyanville tee's. It's either acceptable because I'm excited or I'm totally self-absorbed. (ex-girlfriends, please keep your comments to yourself!)
- If you think this business doesn't take a toll on you, take a look at Junior. DOH!
- With all the bulls and bears beating their chest, it's interesting to note that S&P is at the same level it was at the beginning of September.
- I can't wait to roll out the elementary educational products. Teaching young children is much more appealing that battling grown adults!
- Bark like a dog. A BIG dog!
- I think of my grandfather every day.
- Last month, the Fed heads were huffing and puffing that deflation was a silly notion. Yesterday, the FOMC minutes made a point to highlight the topic. Wow--the three faces of Elmer!
position in qqq
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter