May peace be with you!
- I'm sure this made for a happy honeymoon!
- Today's session has been a snoozerooni. While the fray may stray towards the end of the day, patience has proven profitable thus far.
- I guess the XBD 130 breakout worked?
- Two words: Microwave!
- Media meld!
- If and when you go on vacation for the holidays, try leaving the lappy at home and keeping the television tuned to the movie channels.
- Heading into the weekend, I've got more "situations" than market bets on.
- Wanna join Scott Reamer, John Succo, Greg Collins, Jeff Macke, Rich Gula, Snoop Tone, Phil Erlanger, Michael Santoli, Greg Weldon, Bernie Schaeffer, Fokker Kahn and the "spankin' brand new Minyanville brass" for the second annual Minyanville Festivus? Neal Greenberg currently sits atop the leader board and has made a generous gesture towards The Ruby Peck Foundation for Children's Education!
- Charmed, I'm sure! Crude is off 5% and tricklin' towards $40/brl.
- Only Houdini could make a hippo disappear!
- Matt Leinart will take home the prize?
- The "eyes" have it! Nice work by Collins on yesterday's Buzz as he identified the homebuilder acne.
- Minyanville is proud to welcome Fil Zucchi as our newest scribe. He'll be joining us on Monday and the critters are very excited!
- Beta--with a few notable exceptions--is a tad laggy today.
- The "media" section of this site has some catchy holiday tunes for those celebrating the festival of lights.
- Are you ready for some football?!?
- A "flat to up" 2004--on the heels of a snazzy 2003--is a strong showing. The real question is whether 2005 will stair-step higher or fizzle as the stimuli stems.
- With contra-hour edging to a close, the bulls may have one more upside attempt in them before the weekend. The "excuse," if they need one, is crude (-4.5%) although that didn't seem to matter earlier in the week.
- Ariba ariba ariba! Mexico is up 38% for the year.
- Fare ye well into the bell and have a fantastic weekend!
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter