By Marcus Laun Dec 10, 2003 11:31 am
Maybe Chambo can help my cause!
- "Securities pricing is, in every sense a psychological phenomenon that arises from the interaction of human beings with fear. Why not greed and fear as the equation is usually stated? Because greed is simply fear of not having enough." -John Bollinger
- Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.
- Do people watch technical analysis because it works or does it work because people watch it?
- My rolled up "stops" got elected faster than Ah-nold and, under S&P 1060ish, I may try the same trade the other way.
- I can't stress it enough. Watch the rate-sensitive issues as a "rate debate" proxy.
- I'm fatter, er, flattered.
- Intel (INTC:NASD) is the single biggest tech tell right now.
- I hate spam...but I gotta admit, it's kinda funny when Boo gets the penis enlargement junk mail. How did they know?
- Chambo (CSCO:NASD) is on the tape saying that business confidence is improving. Has he ever 'not' been bullish? Regardless, watch Cisco as a tell here.
- Breadth--which failed to confirm this morning--is now 3:2 negative on the big board and 2:1 negative for the four letter freaks.
- I, for one, am a big Becky Quick fan.
- Beeks gets his groove on tomorrow. Look for retail sales (exp. .7%), initial jobless claims (exp. 359k), continuing claims (exp. 3399k) and business inventories (exp. .2%).
- The number of possible ways of playing the first four moves per side in a game of chess is 318,979,564,000.
- Autozone (AZO:NYSE) was featured on a "technical best page" at a well respected service a few days ago. This is a case in point on how technicals are only one of the primary trading metrics (and can't be deferred to).
- I think I gots the black lung, pa!
- I will be out Friday. Professor Brodsky will have the con.
- Keep an eye on the biotechs as a peripheral tech tell.
- How can you not be happy for the Bengals? (Unless you live in Baltimore)
- The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin in World War II killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
- There is filling a gap in the NDX (November 21st) that works down to 1373.
- Semis vs. Banks.
- The charity auction continues!
To bid on this item, click here!
position in qqq, spx
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter