Daisy is udderly delicious!
- Why do the words "lactose intolerant" give me a bad visual?
- Treasury secretary Wayne Abernathy, in the Bloomberg interview regarding Fannie Mae (FNM:NYSE) legislative oversight, offered that "there's enough smoke to be asking the question of whether they're beyond their mission. We don't have the regulatory system to consistently recognize that there's a problem, or more importantly, to effectively do something about it.
- Interesting Elmer article.
- Daisy is lookin' mighty fine in the banner to the right. Sexual chocolate!
- While Scotto's thesis lines up perfectly with the Burned Razor, be aware--be very aware--that there is an alternative scenario. If the minx can power higher and dust off the "lunar eclipse," the reverse dandruff chatter will get loud. In Hoofy's defense, a little skepticism can be bullish (although it remains scant).
- Franklin Raines. Remember the name.
- Donny BASEBALL!
- Direct V?
- "If you can't see the angles no more, you're in trouble" -Carlito Brigante
- S&P 1044 and NDX 1410ish are multiple bottom support.
- Uno momento, por favor--is that downside dandruff in the two week charts?
- A customer bought 11,000 XLF (financial spiders) November 27 puts. This creates 500 beans for sale (as the dealer hedges).
- The piggies still trade with an underlying bid.
- Minyanville holiday gift baskets will be out in time for the holidays. They make a tremendous gift to your favorite accounts. Thanks grandpa Neil!
- If wishes were knishes, I'd be 20 lb. heavier.
- After yesterday's sprint, is Snapper tired or just resting?
- I ran three NYC marathons in the early nineties. Now I couldn't even drive 26 miles.
- The trannies are firmer than a college cheerleader.
- I might have to head up to my ol' stomping grounds and take in a Syracuse hoops game in the dome.
- Europe is sticky green. Lucky ducks.
- KRS-1 (Boogie Down Productions) never got the snaps they deserved as a rap group.
- Everything happens for a reason...sometimes we just can't see it at the time.
- By the way, there's some pretty important economic numbers coming out tomorrow. Unemployment rate (exp. 6.1%), change in non-critter payrolls (exp. 65k), change in manufacturing payrolls (exp.-20k), average weekly hours (33.8) (in my dreams) and wholesale inventories (exp. .1%)
- I could swear that the broker in the Instinet commercial is none other than Daryl "Pee Wee" Fray.
- NDX put sellers and QQQ short covering just created 2,000,000 QQQ to buy.
- It's been a while since we gaggled with the grey geese.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter