The Loose Fuse
- Oil spiked 5% since my last post. I've heard Venezuelan rumblings and other low level chatter but nothing I can verify.
- Breadth is now negative across the board.
- The Nazz took out yesterday's lows (NDX 1380). The comparable level on the S's is 1035.
- Home Depot (HD:NYSE) down on the day.
- The dollar continues it's fugliness.
- I've rolled my day trading stops down to my cost. This way I can keep the downside exposure on and limit my risk to a breakeven trade.
- I'm not sure if the last post was a little harsh...but you'll always get my honest take. It's been wrong...but it's also not over yet.
- Keyshawn Johnson was deactivated for the remainder of the season by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers today in an apparent personal conflict between head coach Jon Gruden and the Pro Bowl receiver. Now give me the damn bear!
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter