By Todd Harrison Nov 12, 2004 12:37 pm
I didn't know Moon River was a way of life!
- A different sorta Saut vibe.
- An oil spoil foiled again!
- And the score at halftime is Critters 1, Hunters 0.
- Minyan material! Leonardo da Vinci could draw with one hand and write with the other - at the same time.
- Bonds be rippin'.
- The combination of a strong Citigroup (C:NYSE) and continued jig in the nets may keep Boo at bay for the rest of the day.
- The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are useable as airstrips in times of war or other emergencies.
- Indian giver!
- Trust will trade at a premium and integrity will be commoditized.
- I see what you see but I think too many people confuse a strong market with a strong economy. Liquidity and debt are huge differentiators in that regard.
- Frank Layden, Utah Jazz president, on a former player: "I told him, Son, what is it with you? Is it ignorance or apathy?' He said, 'Coach, I don't know and I don't care.'"
- Textbook embarrassment.
- "It's going to be more than a museum, it's going to be an assault on the senses," I'll bet it will be, Panama Red!
- Bow wow wow yippee yo yippee yeah.
- Sunny day, sweepin' the clouds away, on my way to where the air is sweet, can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
- Why did Meehan just run by with a mop?
- Actual conversation that I had this morning on my instant message: HIM: I have a chunk of change hanging around that I want to put into something because it's earning nothing as this market moves. ME: Earning nothing is better than losing something. can u afford to lose it? HIM: No I can not afford to lose it. ME: Then don't bet it. HIM: But the parts invested are up maybe 20% in the past two months. ME: And? HIM: I know - my thought is to get it into something and out within the next four weeks. ME: Only play with what u can afford to lose. HIM: I can't afford to lose anything - but as they say, and it's the approach I've taken,you only lose when you sell.
- "If not for our ability to send 50k volts through his 60lb body, the 6-year old may have hurt himself"
- That's how she got pregnant in the first place!
- Just as Succ said. Please note that the greenback is sittin' on fresh nine-year lows.
- Meanwhile, at the Roach Motel...
- Silver has broken its pennant (to the upside) and has set her eyes on the '04 highs.
- The only difference between vision and grandeur is execution.
- Rodney Lankford...PLEASE get off the babysitter!
position in c
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter