I didn't know Moon River was a way of life!
- A different sorta Saut vibe.
- An oil spoil foiled again!
- And the score at halftime is Critters 1, Hunters 0.
- Minyan material! Leonardo da Vinci could draw with one hand and write with the other - at the same time.
- Bonds be rippin'.
- The combination of a strong Citigroup (C:NYSE) and continued jig in the nets may keep Boo at bay for the rest of the day.
- The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are useable as airstrips in times of war or other emergencies.
- Indian giver!
- Trust will trade at a premium and integrity will be commoditized.
- I see what you see but I think too many people confuse a strong market with a strong economy. Liquidity and debt are huge differentiators in that regard.
- Frank Layden, Utah Jazz president, on a former player: "I told him, Son, what is it with you? Is it ignorance or apathy?' He said, 'Coach, I don't know and I don't care.'"
- Textbook embarrassment.
- "It's going to be more than a museum, it's going to be an assault on the senses," I'll bet it will be, Panama Red!
- Bow wow wow yippee yo yippee yeah.
- Sunny day, sweepin' the clouds away, on my way to where the air is sweet, can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
- Why did Meehan just run by with a mop?
- Actual conversation that I had this morning on my instant message: HIM: I have a chunk of change hanging around that I want to put into something because it's earning nothing as this market moves. ME: Earning nothing is better than losing something. can u afford to lose it? HIM: No I can not afford to lose it. ME: Then don't bet it. HIM: But the parts invested are up maybe 20% in the past two months. ME: And? HIM: I know - my thought is to get it into something and out within the next four weeks. ME: Only play with what u can afford to lose. HIM: I can't afford to lose anything - but as they say, and it's the approach I've taken,you only lose when you sell.
- "If not for our ability to send 50k volts through his 60lb body, the 6-year old may have hurt himself"
- That's how she got pregnant in the first place!
- Just as Succ said. Please note that the greenback is sittin' on fresh nine-year lows.
- Meanwhile, at the Roach Motel...
- Silver has broken its pennant (to the upside) and has set her eyes on the '04 highs.
- The only difference between vision and grandeur is execution.
- Rodney Lankford...PLEASE get off the babysitter!
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter