- Perspective is the key to balance.
- The breadth has been bunk all session. While some of our tells have pointed north (piggies/nets), the internals have been the single best intraday tell.
- The widely respected Lisio Report is making the rounds and they're calling for the change in non-farm payrolls to be 80,000 (vs. expectations of 150,000). That would be a huge upset (although it would likely be immediately rationalized).
- If I eat one more Cobb Salad....
- While I "hear" the disbelief of the recent rally, I have a hard time believing a wall of worry exists with vols at nine year lows.
- A thrilla with the Shilla!
- Quality. Not quantity.
- Car pool!
- I've got a uber-important midtown mindmeld at 3pm so I'll be slippin' outa the 'Ville a bit early. Thanks (in advance) for your understanding.
- Homer Hankies? Pah-leeze...
- The homies are gettin' smoked like a Philly Blunt.
- Talk about an inventory flush!
- They should read the last Random!
- Don't focus so much on the destination. You'll likely forget to enjoy the ride.
- Breadth remains 2:1 to the bad and supply continues to fill in on each rally try. Still, it's a hiccup until proven otherwise (the trannies, cyclicals and small caps are still above recent acne zones) and there likely won't be any ing)">schvitzin' unless S&P 1130 gives way.
- Medicine ball.
- Some big picture vibes from a contemporary scribe.
- Less than two weeks to go and it looks like Collins will have to chop off his arm to have a shot.
- I wonder if Cheddar ever made it out of 8-mile?
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter