- Do Something Joel.
- Keep an eye on intelligence rumblings out of Washington.
- The musical glitch is pissing me off too---trust me, we're working on it.
- Did anybody else see the Zach Thomas segment on This Week in the NFL?
- The bulls are pitching camp at NDX 1360 (top of gap/50-day moving average). That will either serve as the "buy the dips till you get clipped" zone or the "uh-oh, this dip didn't hold either" level.
- My boy Blue!
- The breadth isn't giving the love (yet)--there are now two losers for every winner.
- Keep an eye on Cisco (CSCO:NASD).
- Feeble bounce by the Jinx.
- It's still very reactive out there. The buyers are higher and the sellers are lower.
- There's no volume and little fear out there. That's either bullish and we'll shrug higher or it's a sign that the downside fun hasn't even begun. The longer the former continues, the nastier the latter will be.
- If there's a game 7, how great would it be to see the Rocket one last time?
- Mind the upside gaps (from this morning's opening).
- Now youz can't leave.
- Dallas can't beat the Buc's....can they?
- I still wanna fade rallies but given the jittery critters, I wanna position myself via options and with positive gamma.
- If the reason for the Nikkei spill was profit taking into year end, is that supposed to make the 550 points more digestible?
- I read an article once profiling the most successful businessmen of all time. The common thread? They all, at a point, zagged against conventional wisdom and forged a new path.
- If you spend all your time trying to please others, chances are you won't find happiness yourself.
- Quick and dirty!
- Are back to back Snappers too scripted?
- "Get busy living or get busy dying"--Ellis "Red" Redding, Shawshank.
- I wanna go to the jousting joint they went to in The Cable Guy.
- As it stands, S&P 1050-1060 (the broadening top we spoke of a few weeks ago) is in tact. But I can only find a few select bears who've got any confidence in the downside.
- Face it--you'll never be long enough when they rally and never short enough when they fail.
- Europe is flattish.
- The critters may soon outgrow the internet.
- Watch General Electric (GE:NYSE) as it approaches its 200-day moving average (27.81).
- Can you hear me now?
- The answer to debt isn't to issue more debt. That's like giving a drunk another beer so he doesn't get a hangover.
- Fokker Kahn. Fokker Kahn. Fokker Kahn let me love you let me squeeze you Fokker Kahn, let me love you that's all I wanna do. Fokker Kahn.
- Pork Chops and apple sauce. Swell.
- Life before 9/11 was...different.
- Microsoft (MSFT:NASD) 27 is a battleground.
- Are we in the denial stage (denial-migration-panic) of a new bear phase?
- S&P 1020ish is the 50-day moving average support, fills the gap and is a key level in Fibonacci terms. Expect it to be a fierce battle.
- Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter