By Todd Harrison Oct 24, 2003 11:40 am
- Do Something Joel.
- Keep an eye on intelligence rumblings out of Washington.
- The musical glitch is pissing me off too---trust me, we're working on it.
- Did anybody else see the Zach Thomas segment on This Week in the NFL?
- The bulls are pitching camp at NDX 1360 (top of gap/50-day moving average). That will either serve as the "buy the dips till you get clipped" zone or the "uh-oh, this dip didn't hold either" level.
- My boy Blue!
- The breadth isn't giving the love (yet)--there are now two losers for every winner.
- Keep an eye on Cisco (CSCO:NASD).
- Feeble bounce by the Jinx.
- It's still very reactive out there. The buyers are higher and the sellers are lower.
- There's no volume and little fear out there. That's either bullish and we'll shrug higher or it's a sign that the downside fun hasn't even begun. The longer the former continues, the nastier the latter will be.
- If there's a game 7, how great would it be to see the Rocket one last time?
- Mind the upside gaps (from this morning's opening).
- Now youz can't leave.
- Dallas can't beat the Buc's....can they?
- I still wanna fade rallies but given the jittery critters, I wanna position myself via options and with positive gamma.
- If the reason for the Nikkei spill was profit taking into year end, is that supposed to make the 550 points more digestible?
- I read an article once profiling the most successful businessmen of all time. The common thread? They all, at a point, zagged against conventional wisdom and forged a new path.
- If you spend all your time trying to please others, chances are you won't find happiness yourself.
- Quick and dirty!
- Are back to back Snappers too scripted?
- "Get busy living or get busy dying"--Ellis "Red" Redding, Shawshank.
- I wanna go to the jousting joint they went to in The Cable Guy.
- As it stands, S&P 1050-1060 (the broadening top we spoke of a few weeks ago) is in tact. But I can only find a few select bears who've got any confidence in the downside.
- Face it--you'll never be long enough when they rally and never short enough when they fail.
- Europe is flattish.
- The critters may soon outgrow the internet.
- Watch General Electric (GE:NYSE) as it approaches its 200-day moving average (27.81).
- Can you hear me now?
- The answer to debt isn't to issue more debt. That's like giving a drunk another beer so he doesn't get a hangover.
- Fokker Kahn. Fokker Kahn. Fokker Kahn let me love you let me squeeze you Fokker Kahn, let me love you that's all I wanna do. Fokker Kahn.
- Pork Chops and apple sauce. Swell.
- Life before 9/11 was...different.
- Microsoft (MSFT:NASD) 27 is a battleground.
- Are we in the denial stage (denial-migration-panic) of a new bear phase?
- S&P 1020ish is the 50-day moving average support, fills the gap and is a key level in Fibonacci terms. Expect it to be a fierce battle.
- Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!
position in qqq
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter