- That was a very classy move by the Marlins to applaud the Rocket as he walked off the field last night.
- It sure seems like alotta fahginas, er, traders are using the same stop levels.
- Has anybody ever seen Eminem and Snoop Tone in the same room at the same time?
- If and when the time comes for the Burned Razor to "invert" (the Snapper trapper), it will feel very wrong to buy stocks.
- Yes, I've already thought about the prospect of "gaming" the Snapper and whether it would be inconsistent with my broader, big picture thesis. One step at a time.
- I couldn't help myself in Countrywide Financial (CFC:NYSE).
- My humble opinion? I think that the government is acutely aware of the big, stinking elephant in the middle of the room. Yes, I'm talking about Fannie Mae (FNM:NYSE) which is, by all accounts, the most important financial institution in history. Think of it as a stack of pins lined up as dominos.
- Audible: Can't do sushi--our "go to" place is either bummin' about the Nikkei or not open for business yet. Turkey clubs, please....and fries well done. (Only because my brother is in town).
- How the heck did Thomas Jefferson know?
- Why do psychic hotlines cold call? Shouldn't they KNOW if we're interested?
- Make sure your risk profile mimics your time horizon.
- If it were easy, everybody would do it.
- Today is shaping up as the dip buyers vs. the guessing pressers.
- The key to successful "scales" is not doing too much at any one level.
- Check a borrow on Soriano.
- As I said in this morning's rant, my biggest fear for Boo is next year's election.
- I guarantee you the Raiders won't lose this week. Guarantee.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter