I've gotten in your head, haven't I?
- The other side of the Rose.
- S&P 1030 and 1050 are resistance areas (if and when) as is SOX 536.
- They're break-dance fighting!
- The trading balance is that there are ample reasons for a correction vs. the possibility that the panic phase has some more panic to it.
- Prayers to our troops.
- Do you remember the "rolling rationalizations" during the first bubble?
- The financials hang tough as we meander at multiyear highs.
- Brian's corporate bond analysis is the biggest thorn in Boo's side. It's not a trading call...it's a backdrop observation that warrants respect.
- Media Metrix? Those were some crazy times.
- If you spend your day looking back, you won't get ahead.
- Thank you Lance. Means more than you know.
- If you're stressing because a desired position is moving without you, initiating partial exposure (and leaving room to scale) is a decent approach.
- The homies are bipolar.
- When Ruby was in the hospital, I realized how sorry the state of healthcare can be at times. Not good.
- Bertha Coombs--you're Delta Tau Chi pledge name is.....Puffy!
- Watch the internets as a leading tech tell (Amazon (AMZN:NASD) trades heavy).
- Loud chewers bother me. Always have, don't know why.
- The dollar has given some green back but remains higher on the day.
- S&P 1075 is the first 'real' area of support. On a shorter timeframe, S&P 1114 (NDX 1480) is the trendline support from the December 10 mini-low.
- I'll be bahn-krupt!
- N's over S's (semis over cyclicals).
- I still get antsy when I hear sirens or loud planes. I wonder how long that will last?
- Minyan Dan Meehan met the kid he's gonna tutor at the East Harlem Tutorial Society yesterday.
- I'm not your brah.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter