The buyers are higher--they always are!
- White light to Jordan and his pops.
- Is this THE turn or a simple alleviation of the oversold condition? If I were a betting man (I am), I'd say the latter.
- Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
- A common theme of Minyan feedback: more real-time trading examples and more specific stock chatter. On it's way.
- Hearing (not confirmed) that S.I.A data (semiconductor industry association) after the close is gonna be negative. How the street reacts to it is another story.
- The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'Its a Wonderful Life'.
- I've never done three random thoughts in one day. I've barely done TWO random thoughts in one day. Man, I'm feeling frisky!
- Big Dog Pugsy and I are about to chow on mass quantities of protein---it's SashimiFriday baby. Wasabi!
- Cisco and Citigroup trade heavy.
- Winston Churchill was born in a ladies room during a dance.
- Why do I think the big cap brokers will all be teenagers? Credit issues, over-capacity, valuation, geopolitical correlation, reality.
- The Four Seasons has the best Grey Goose apple martinis in the city.
- It's shocking to me that, at 33, I still get pimples.
- Close on their lows or squeeze 'em into the close? My moneys on Boo.
- Great call Fleck!
- Rabbits cannot vomit
- Storage has some beta, eh?
- SOX 280 is now resistance.
- Joe Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
- A lift into S&P 870 probably fails again...what I'm trying to figure out is whether I want to stop out my bear costume at 860 or add further fur into our level. As it stands, I'm stickin' to my stop.
- Nicole Slaine is the cutest 8 year old in North America.
- God Bless America.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter