Hey Fokker--do they sell men's clothing where you bought that shirt?
- The S&P 845-850 and NDX 980ish levels are the first resistance zones.
- Southern Man (long version) should be played with the volume high.
- Was the bear appendages a "press" after such a vicious downdraft? Potentially..but I think that, given time, Boo will have a chance to make lower covers and Hoofy will have HIS chance to scale into cheaper inventory.
- You see that head and shoulders in the NDX?
- My brother Adam is in town. Anybody know any good bands playing tonight?
- Not seeing a whole heckuva lotta flow out there...seems like everyone is waiting for a direction to establish itself.
- If you're pressing and guessing and spinning your wheels, take a three-day weekend.
- Watch the U.S dollar in here.
- Interested in a strategic alliance with Minyanville? Excellent, partner! Contact Dan@Minyanville.com for more details!
- The bears pressed on the AMAT blow the weak shorts covered on the PMI release. More whips than a night at the Vault!
- Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.
- The breadth in the S&P is 3:2 winners over losers.
- When's the last time you watched The Longest Yard? "I think he broke my friggin' nose!"
- The Pentagon, in Arlington, Virginia, has twice as many bathrooms as is necessary. When it was built in the 1940s, the state of Virginia still had segregation laws requiring separate toilet facilities for blacks and whites.
- Watch AMAT and KLAC for any signs of traction. IF they can turn higher, it'll ignite a vicious short squeeze.
- I still can't believe that the professor couldn't land either Ginger OR MaryAnn...they were on a deserted island!
- Cats, in general, are underrated.
- I wanna live with a cinnamon girl, I could be happy the rest of my life with a cinnamon girl.
- What do you think of my writing? Too much? Not enough? Less fluff? More stuff? Send me an email and lemme know...we aim to please.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter