More (quick) Randoms
Where's the love?
- I just returned to the turret after a quick interview of the Fokker Mini-me. Boo's been a bit busy I see.
- You guys see the Brazilian Wax? The Bovespa is down 6%.
- You know what a chazzer is, Frank? It's this fakakta market!
- Breadth 3:1 negative. As Rocky said, "there ain't gonna be no rematch."
- The financials were the branch on the end of the cliff for Hoofy. Forget about Snapper and start thinking "snap."
- The metals are melting and, as such, you'd think that the dollar would be up 3-5%. It's not--the dollar index (DXY) is only up .8%. Telling?
- Are the futures still tellin' ya that investors are clearly piling back into the market? It's just not right.
- Pork chops and apple sauce. Swell.
- Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?
- Are reports of Snapper's demise greatly exaggerated? Tapes that are heavy (strong) all day tend to end that way but if there's hope in Terrapin Station, it's gotta start with the banks.
- Vols (fear) is up marginally. Thassall.
- Peanut butter jelly time.
- Everyone is conditioned to buy (cover). I think this counts as the third dip...
- The drugs (consumers) could get jiggy if the rotation is into the six two stacked monster defense.
- S&P 1115 (1090) is support, as is NDX 1450-55
- I'll be back.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter