Wait till I get MY Haynes on you!
- The sashimifest was a huge success. Wait till you see who's coming to Minyanville--you're gonna splotch!
- Not surprisingly, I returned to my turret to find the saucy Minx edging towards S&P 870.
- When you sneeze all of your body functions stop, even your heart.
- The tricky part of the Shim Sham thesis is that the S&P, DJIA, XBD (brokers) and SOX have all confirmed stochastic buy signals...and it's uber-tough to short into that.
- I'm taking my gorgeous mother out for her birthday tonight--and I've got a surprise up my sleeve!
- The internals are NOT confirming this rally.
- Ketchup is excellent for cleaning brass.
- Hockey is the most exciting sport to watch in person.
- The SOX broke the trendline (from the November lows) at around 293--and that will serve as the first resistance.
- Baret Robbins, the Oakland all-pro center who missed the game, has a history of mental illness and is currently on suicide watch. That's sad...prayers to him and his family.
- General Electric hasn't been a teenager since October 1997.
- Strawberries have more vitamin C than Oranges.
- AOL, ERTS, FDRY and MXIM all report tonight.
- Taxi was a fantastic television show. Thankyouverymuch!
- Barry Rabkin-- WAKE UP!
- The transports just can't find their jig.
- If I was drafted, I would go. (sorry mom)
- Crude spiking!
- We saw the macro guys selling this morning...now their buying. Hedge fund hot potato!
- Invariably, I'm going to say "DOH!" when the brokers trade in the teens.
- If you haven't seen my ten trading commandments, please click here!
- Again, you'll be able to sign up online on Sunday. Until then, if you want to secure you're Minyanville passport, stop by Harrison's Department Store.
- Speaking of which, we'll donate 10% of the proceeds from any sale at Harrison's to the Ruby Peck Foundation for Children's Education.
- I'm sure Bill and Ruby are buddies by now.
- Yes, I think this rally will fail and despite the stochastics, my inclination continues to be to fade higher levels. Just one trader's (humble) opinion.
- If you could drive your car straight up you would arrive in space in just over an hour.
- I'm hearing a rumor (NOT confirmed) that Tony Dwyer is the new Haynes underwear model.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter