By Todd Harrison Jan 29, 2003 2:05 pm
Wait till I get MY Haynes on you!
- The sashimifest was a huge success. Wait till you see who's coming to Minyanville--you're gonna splotch!
- Not surprisingly, I returned to my turret to find the saucy Minx edging towards S&P 870.
- When you sneeze all of your body functions stop, even your heart.
- The tricky part of the Shim Sham thesis is that the S&P, DJIA, XBD (brokers) and SOX have all confirmed stochastic buy signals...and it's uber-tough to short into that.
- I'm taking my gorgeous mother out for her birthday tonight--and I've got a surprise up my sleeve!
- The internals are NOT confirming this rally.
- Ketchup is excellent for cleaning brass.
- Hockey is the most exciting sport to watch in person.
- The SOX broke the trendline (from the November lows) at around 293--and that will serve as the first resistance.
- Baret Robbins, the Oakland all-pro center who missed the game, has a history of mental illness and is currently on suicide watch. That's sad...prayers to him and his family.
- General Electric hasn't been a teenager since October 1997.
- Strawberries have more vitamin C than Oranges.
- AOL, ERTS, FDRY and MXIM all report tonight.
- Taxi was a fantastic television show. Thankyouverymuch!
- Barry Rabkin-- WAKE UP!
- The transports just can't find their jig.
- If I was drafted, I would go. (sorry mom)
- Crude spiking!
- We saw the macro guys selling this morning...now their buying. Hedge fund hot potato!
- Invariably, I'm going to say "DOH!" when the brokers trade in the teens.
- If you haven't seen my ten trading commandments, please click here!
- Again, you'll be able to sign up online on Sunday. Until then, if you want to secure you're Minyanville passport, stop by Harrison's Department Store.
- Speaking of which, we'll donate 10% of the proceeds from any sale at Harrison's to the Ruby Peck Foundation for Children's Education.
- I'm sure Bill and Ruby are buddies by now.
- Yes, I think this rally will fail and despite the stochastics, my inclination continues to be to fade higher levels. Just one trader's (humble) opinion.
- If you could drive your car straight up you would arrive in space in just over an hour.
- I'm hearing a rumor (NOT confirmed) that Tony Dwyer is the new Haynes underwear model.
No positions in stocks mentioned.
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter