- Heaven. I'm in heaven....
- S&P 1175 is initial resistance and has thus far thwarted the bovine boogie.
- At the end of last year, I humbly opined that gold could see a "crude type" correction. The question now becomes one of degree and a lot hinges on the dollar. If the greenback can mount DXY 84, metal technicals point to a potential test of the 200-day at $411. This may also offer a guide for equities as 2005 has been the year of monolithic asset class shifts. If liquidity finds its way into commodities, it may also be a signal that stocks are poised for a reprieve.
- If this catches on, Meehan will be rich!
- "How are these people going to afford this? They're paying through the nose for gasoline, paying through the nose for electricity, they're paying through the nose for natural gas - and now food prices are going up. It's a joke."
- Snaps to the first 20 game winners in the NCAA!
- Aunt Fannie (FNM) is dribblin' a bit.
- I rand. I rand so far away.
- The volatility sisters (VXO, VXN, QQV) are getting thumped anew. Folks should be flogged for using words like "capitulation" and "fear" until we see some serious spikage in this arena
- Dr.Minyan Marc Faber please...
- It sure feels like there are alotta hopers out there. And if we've learned anything in our time together, hope isn't a viable investment vehicle.
- All thumbs!
- Be wary of false breakouts in the drillers (despite secular support).
- When is the last time you went bowling?
- JP Morgan (JPM) $37 remains "a" level to monitor.
- Relative Sushi.
- A healthy Pats team should play a stocked Eagles squad.
- The bovine have lost their internal edge as breadth balances.
- Lotsa agendas and plenty of unknowns ahead--discipline over conviction Minyans.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter