More Random Thoughts!
May peace be with you!
- If there is an economic consensus of 95%, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to decipher the path of maximum frustration.
- We should be careful with how we brand Daisy.
- eBay (EBAY), Qualcomm (QCOM), Q-Logic (QLGC) and WaMu (WM) will highlight tonight's parade while uber-tell Citigroup (C), Ford (F), Delta (DAL) and AT&T (T) will paint the morning dew. We'll also get Dubya's part deux tomorrow which isn't actionable, of course, but is an "event" worthy of a mention.
- Why do the words "Happy Gilmore" keep popping into my head?
- Sometimes the ability not to trade is as important as trading ability.
- Front month crude futes are slippy anew (-1.7%).
- Does this mean we have to install fire hydrants in our office?
- Motorola (MOT) is getting stealthly tagged for 8%.
- I don't know about you, but I find Fil Zucchi's honesty consistent with the very best of what Minyanville stands for.
- The DRG failed at its first attempt to step over the 50-day.
- Such a tangled web we weave!
- Google (GOOG) continues to frustrate the acne anticipators.
- NYSE breadth has been steady all session.
- Succofest tonight!
- Peaks and Valleys.
- I still think the major averages all see the other side of their respective 200-day moving averages at a point this year.
- The behind-the-scenes stuff that is all-consuming is starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Take me at my word, once we get this "done," you'll see the fruits of our labor manifest in unimaginable ways.
- Good luck to TheStreet.com as they explore their strategic alternatives.
- The tape bends backwards as we edge to the bell and Boo's paw reaches towards the top of the bat. It's been an uninspiring tetherball all session but the tech wreck (breadth, semis, telecom)--coupled with a late day sell program--are putting the screws to Hoofy. My metaphorical imagery was stopped out below S&P 1188 as discussed.
- Fare ye well into the bell.
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at email@example.com.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter