With everyone focusing on earning's, is that TOO obvious of a catalyst?
- We're implementing technology that will allow you to manually adjust the font size on Minyanville. Coming soon!
- Keep an eye on those banks...BKX 800 is within spittin' distance and if we take it out, the games will surely begin.
- I can't stop watching the David Gilmour Live DVD.
- I used to think the nurse (Dixie McCall) on Emergency was cute. Rampart!
- The FTSE is down again.
- The macro hedge fund flow has been surprisingly quiet today.
- Will Intel be a classic "sell on the news" or is it the "big bad event" that we need to get out of the way before the bulls can resume the stampede?
- In response to the influx of emails, I must admit that Packer fans are right up there with Raider fans. Mea culpa.
- If you're getting bullish on upticks and bearish on downticks, flatten out.
- Does anybody else want to short LeBron James?
- The sushi isn't here yet...and I'm hearing chatter that Martin mugged the delivery guy.
- Do the bears feel stupid enough for there to be a sell-off?
- She had rings on her fingers and bells on her shoes...and I knew without askin' she was into the blues.
- The "bogey" (over/under) on Intel's capex tonight is 4.2 billion.
- The flickering ticks may put food on your table, but it's more important to fill the seats with good friends. In that vein, I'm psyched to see Shrubs, Lappy, Spitz and Lionel tonight!
- Randy's here...gotta hop!
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter