- I'm a late linker--apologies--but this is the column that I was referring to in the last post.
- Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
- Yes, much of the corporate I.O.U's have been rolled out (to later maturities) but no matter how I slice it, I can't put a positive spin on the massive amounts of debt.
- Living la vida Fokker.
- There are two losers for every winner today.
- The S&P is sitting on "a" trendline from the December 10 mini-low (1023ish).
- No disrespect intended...but I'm surprised that Snapper has the most popular garb.
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T, tell me what it means to me.
- I live in the Roach motel.
- "Politics is show business for ugly people" - Paul Begala
- Yes, I'm a name dropper...but if you were in a room with the greatest sport legends of all time, wouldn't you want to tell someone?
- It sure seems like a lot of our all-star guitar signees are on the same page. Gross!
- Elmer hits the tape to tell us that there's nothing to worry about. Whew!
- I'm not certain that we've seen the last of the panicky purchases. The risk to playing that, of course, is that a can of whoop ass can be opened at any time.
- With the semis and software slippy, watch telecom closely. It'll tell us whether the red will spread.
- 4th and 26. Incredible.
- I hear that the Paris Hilton is completely booked.
- If the Dow trades to 12,000 and then to 5,000, who's right--Hoofy or Boo?
- Perhaps this is yet another head fake but, jeez Louise, the home builders have nasty action and fugly charts.
- Europe is trading on either side of the flat line.
- Congrats to Adam "Seymour" Heine (aka Lord Tush) and his wife Deb on the birth of their first child.
- Professor Reamer and his beautiful family are all doing fine. He'll be back in the saddle shortly but, as many Minyans have inquired about Jackson, I wanted to letcha know.
- How can a man who warned of irrational exuberance turn around and encourage another bubble?
- There won't be any market concerns until the third dip doesn't hold.
- There goes that trendline and we're seeing some stops elected. (read: sell orders set to a specific price limit).
Todd Harrison is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Minyanville. Prior to his current role, Mr. Harrison was President and head trader at a $400 million dollar New York-based hedge fund. Todd welcomes your comments and/or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website solely reflects the analysis of or opinion about the performance of securities and financial markets by the writers whose articles appear on the site. The views expressed by the writers are not necessarily the views of Minyanville Media, Inc. or members of its management. Nothing contained on the website is intended to constitute a recommendation or advice addressed to an individual investor or category of investors to purchase, sell or hold any security, or to take any action with respect to the prospective movement of the securities markets or to solicit the purchase or sale of any security. Any investment decisions must be made by the reader either individually or in consultation with his or her investment professional. Minyanville writers and staff may trade or hold positions in securities that are discussed in articles appearing on the website. Writers of articles are required to disclose whether they have a position in any stock or fund discussed in an article, but are not permitted to disclose the size or direction of the position. Nothing on this website is intended to solicit business of any kind for a writer's business or fund. Minyanville management and staff as well as contributing writers will not respond to emails or other communications requesting investment advice.
Copyright 2011 Minyanville Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Recap Newsletter