By Todd Harrison Jan 13, 2004 11:45 am
- I'm a late linker--apologies--but this is the column that I was referring to in the last post.
- Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
- Yes, much of the corporate I.O.U's have been rolled out (to later maturities) but no matter how I slice it, I can't put a positive spin on the massive amounts of debt.
- Living la vida Fokker.
- There are two losers for every winner today.
- The S&P is sitting on "a" trendline from the December 10 mini-low (1023ish).
- No disrespect intended...but I'm surprised that Snapper has the most popular garb.
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T, tell me what it means to me.
- I live in the Roach motel.
- "Politics is show business for ugly people" - Paul Begala
- Yes, I'm a name dropper...but if you were in a room with the greatest sport legends of all time, wouldn't you want to tell someone?
- It sure seems like a lot of our all-star guitar signees are on the same page. Gross!
- Elmer hits the tape to tell us that there's nothing to worry about. Whew!
- I'm not certain that we've seen the last of the panicky purchases. The risk to playing that, of course, is that a can of whoop ass can be opened at any time.
- With the semis and software slippy, watch telecom closely. It'll tell us whether the red will spread.
- 4th and 26. Incredible.
- I hear that the Paris Hilton is completely booked.
- If the Dow trades to 12,000 and then to 5,000, who's right--Hoofy or Boo?
- Perhaps this is yet another head fake but, jeez Louise, the home builders have nasty action and fugly charts.
- Europe is trading on either side of the flat line.
- Congrats to Adam "Seymour" Heine (aka Lord Tush) and his wife Deb on the birth of their first child.
- Professor Reamer and his beautiful family are all doing fine. He'll be back in the saddle shortly but, as many Minyans have inquired about Jackson, I wanted to letcha know.
- How can a man who warned of irrational exuberance turn around and encourage another bubble?
- There won't be any market concerns until the third dip doesn't hold.
- There goes that trendline and we're seeing some stops elected. (read: sell orders set to a specific price limit).
No positions in stocks mentioned.
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter