By Marcus Laun Jan 10, 2003 11:14 am
You're thinking of slipping an arm in the costume, Toddo? Oy gavalt!
- If there is an "easy" move every day, the opening fade was likely it. Now that we've filled (destroyed) the opening gap, it gets tougher.
- Every time you lick a stamp, you consume 1/10 of a calorie.
- There is chatter going around that Intel is going to raise cap-ex. That's what got the semi's going out of the gate and is likely why a shooter just bought 25,000 SMH calls (which I view as "contra").
- A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
- The Korn just stopped by my office. Old schoolers know exactly who I'm talking about.
- The breadth and banks have poked their nose positive and the bulls have recaptured the momentum. It certainly feels like Boo is fighting a losing battle here, but we also know the best fades are the toughest fades.
- While I aim to practice discipline over conviction, I'm jockeying between a BKX 800 "stop out" and adding an ARM into the bear costume (to make 75% conviction) before the "pop and drop." EVERYONE knows I'm always early, and I continue to feel the downside is "when" not "if."
- The only two days of the year in which there are no professional sports games (MLB, NBA, NHL, or NFL) are the day before and the day after the Major League all-star Game.
- Why the heck would the Howell's pack so much for a three hour cruise?
- There are four frames with which to view the market: cycles, phases, trends and nuances. Decide which applies to your style before committing capital.
- There's "congestion" around S&P 930 and there's likely "stops" above.
- There's a lot of trading left in the day and a truckload of earnings due out next week. Plan accordingly.
- More people have a phobia of frogs than rats.
- I haven't seen the alligators today...but that doesn't mean that they're not out there.
- Do I think the BKX 800 breakout (if and when) is "fadable?" You betcha. Why, then, why would I toy with placing a "stop" there? Because perception is reality and it could lead to a "blow off" top.
- I'm mobile as of noonish but Pepe and the techies are configuring my lappy for the trip--so I 'should' be able to post on my way to the airport.
- Go Raiders!
No positions in stocks mentioned.
Get The Minyanville
Daily Recap Newsletter
Daily Recap Newsletter