Sorry!! The article you are trying to read is not available now.
Thank you very much;
you're only a step away from
downloading your reports.

ES Support and Resistance for December 21


Today's levels.


The titans are up compared to last week being up 4%, now compared to being down 1% overall with the close on Thursday a week ago. Those added in September are up 5%, those added in October are up 7%, those added in November are up 1%, and those added in December are up 1%.

The E-mini S&P 500 Futures Contract (ES) opened essentially unchanged and between S1 and the pivot. It moved sideways early on. It took until the middle of the trading day before the ES finally moved up enough to get through the pivot. The range for the day was much smaller than the previous day's range.

The range for the day was 13 points.

The levels for today are:

R3 = 1462.75

R2 = 1449.75

R1 = 1445

Pivot = 1436.75

S1 = 1432

S2 = 1423.75

S3 = 1410.75

< Previous
  • 1
Next >
No positions in stocks mentioned.
Featured Videos